Arnold's 6 Secrets to Success
Over the past several years I have listed to many motivational speeches by some truly inspirational people, but this one is one of my favorites. Enjoy!
1. Trust Yourself! Who do YOU want to be?
2. Break the Rules! It is impossible to be an original if you are too well behaved to break the rules.
3. Don't be afraid to fail! You can't always win, but don't be afraid of making decisions.
4. Don't listen to the naysayers! Pay no attention to the people who say it can't be done.
5. Work your butt off! Leave no stone unturned. No pain, no gain. You can't climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pockets.
6. Give something back! Reaching out and helping others will bring your more satisfaction than anything else you've done.
I am going to listen to Arnold’s Six Secrets to Success clip every day for the next 30 days and measure my success on one particular goal. You up for the challenge?